Began with this email –
From: “Jay Watamaniuk”
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:22:14 -0700
Tom passed on your email and it sounds very cool! I would love to do a Wednesday item for the Neverwinter folks if that is fine with you. What would be great is responses to the following questions and some screenshots of your work in action. What might also be neat is a few screenshots of you and Adam at work to add some flavor to the article.
1. What names do you and Adam want to use in the article?
2. Do you have a website where we can view your work?
3. Can you explain what a ‘Machinima Project’ is?
4. How did your project get started? Why Neverwinter nights?
5. I hear it has been quite the wild ride can you tell us about where
you started and what has happened since? What’s this crazy talk about
PC Gamer UK? 🙂
6. What is the process to create one of your episodes?
7. What are your plans for the future?
Sadly Bioware had since redesigned their site, and the interview (along with all of the old Neverwinter Nights content) has been wiped from their site.